Friday, April 8, 2011

Hair Growth Progress

Here are some photos of my hair growth progress.


I stopped cutting just over 2 years ago because I wanted to see how long I could grow it before I get too old and decrepit.


I am at the age where everyone thinks you should have your hair short/shorter so I decided to do the opposite and grow it instead.


The challenge is keeping it in good shape so that it doesn't look like a rats nest, and being very thick and quite wavy that makes it a bit harder but not impossible.


I have learned a LOT of great tricks at the Long Hair Community and incredibly spend less time, effort and money on my hair now at waist length than I did years ago when it was short (and sometimes bushy and UGLY). I am LOVING my hair these days - and this is a fun journey.


It will be interesting to see just how long "terminal" is for my hair. Will it be waist, hip, butt, thigh ....?


Here are some progress photos since I started keeping track.




SUMMER 2009 - HENNA OUTDOORS
Notice the color difference - henna can be strange sometimes
SUMMER 2009 - HENNA INDOORS/NEAR WINDOW

MAY 2010

             
        OCTOBER 2010

DANA AND ME - NOVEMBER 2010
MARCH 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment